On a Drive

Much progress on the Team Colors sweater since casting it on this weekend. Decided to go with the smaller needle size since I liked the tighter weave and my garments have been tending to turn out a tad big.

The shaping at the top is a bit confusing but it started to make more sense as I went along. I also calculated that the number of raglan increases given at the beginning didn’t seem to match the number at the end, however, since the number at the end works out with the number of stitches I’m supposed to have, I’m just going with it.

I also ran my swatch through the wash and there seemed to be a bit of color transfer from the increased agitation so I will have to hand wash this garment. But it didn’t seem to shrink in the dryer so that was good news!

IMG_0869.JPG

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s